With this purchase Transforce now owns five companies that provide parcel delivery services in the United States and Canada.
- Canpar - a traditional parcel carrier focused on business-to-business services with its largest market share in Eastern Canada
- ICS Courier - an express carrier serving all major markets in Canada. ICS Courier's service description suggests that it service centers around fixed routes with consistent pick-up and delivery times.
- ATS Solutions - a parcel carrier that specializes in the logistics needs of brick ad mortar retailers in Canada
- ATS Health care - a parcel carrier that specializes in the unique needs of delivering drugs and other medical supplies reacquiring special handling to pharmacies, hospitals and medical clinics in Canada.
- Dynamex - a same day parcel carrier that manages two distinct parcel delivery businesses. One business provides an on-demand delivery service which may include regular and one-off pick-ups and deliveries. The other provides a dedicated fleet for a single customer's parcel delivery needs. Dynamex also provides same day delivery for Amazon in selected markets.
The combination of these five companies along with Transforce's extensive less-than-truckload service in Canada and business relationship with Estes Express should give shippers with trans-border parcel distribution needs more options. In addition, Transforce's should be able to reduce Dynamex's overhead through combining back-office operations and eliminating duplicate information systems which should improve its margins and allow it to expand its footprint in North America.